1 Information , procedure for seeking information & fee structure.
2. Organization, functions and duties.
3. Power and duties of Officers and employees
4 Rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records for discharging functions.
5Arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
6. Boards, councils, committees and other bodies constituted as part.
7. The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.
8.Procedure followed in decision making process.
9 Directory of officers and employee.
10. The monthly remunerations received by the each of its Officers and Employees, including the system of compensation.
11. The budget allocated to each agency.
12. The manner of execution of subsidy programmes.
13 Recipients of concession, permits or authorization granted by it.
14. Norms set for the discharges of functions.
15. Information Available in Electronic form.
16.Particulars of the facilities available to citizens for obtaining information.
17. Application form for seeking information under Right to information Act.2005.
RTI Manual Officials Information
Policy Public Relations Department
Amended The Punjab News Web Channel Policy 5th August 2021
- Punjab Media Accreditation Rules-2009 In English
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Journalists
- Yellow Card Rules
- The Punjab News Web Channel Policy 2021
- ADVERTISEMENT POLICY FOR WEBSITES 2022